SECURE YOUR CUTOUT INSIDE THE MARAVICH CENTER!
PLEASE NOTE: You must purchase your Tiger Cutout by Friday, November 27th by 5 PM CT in order to reserve your seat for the next home event on December 4. Any cutouts submitted after that deadline will be installed the following week.
Fans will have the opportunity to pick up their cutout at the conclusion of the season. Details about pick up will be communicated at a later date. Cutouts will not be mailed or delivered.
Net proceeds will benefit the Victory Fund.
LSU PHOTO SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Individuals appearing in photos may be photographed in either non-branded or LSU-branded attire only. No third-party branding, including on apparel and in photo backgrounds. No attire or other branding of Universities or sports teams other than LSU.
Images in photos may not contain commercial advertising, including company names, apparel brands, hashtags, social media handles, phone numbers, logos, slogans or other branding.
Photos may not contain political statements, logos, slogans or other political content.
Photos must be free of offensive or negative comments about LSU, TAF, sports teams, current and former players or others.
Lewd, inappropriate, derogatory, discriminatory or offensive photos should not be submitted.
LSU reserves the right to reject and will not install any cut-out that it determines, in its sole and uncontrolled discretion, violates these photo submission guidelines or is otherwise offensive, lewd, derogatory, infringing, discriminatory or inappropriate. Neither LSU nor TAF will be obligated to provide the purchaser a refund if a submitted photo and/or cut-out is rejected by LSU due to a failure to conform to these guidelines.
By purchasing this cutout, you are agreeing to the LSU TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- How many cutouts can I purchase per transaction? Fans may purchase up to four cutouts per transaction; however, if more than one photo in the order does not meet the guidelines, the entire order will be canceled.
Are there any photo submission guidelines?
Yes, the following guidelines are:
1. Individuals appearing in photos may be photographed in either non-branded or LSU-branded attire only. No third-party branding, including on apparel and in photo backgrounds. No attire or other branding of Universities or sports teams other than LSU.
2. Images in photos may not contain commercial advertising, including company names, apparel brands, hashtags, social media handles, phone numbers, logos, slogans or other branding.
3. Photos may not contain political statements, logos, slogans or other political content.
4. Photos must be free of offensive or negative comments about LSU, TAF, sports teams, current and former players or others.
5. Lewd, inappropriate, derogatory, discriminatory or offensive photos should not be submitted.
6. LSU reserves the right to reject and will not install any cut-out that it determines, in its sole and uncontrolled discretion, violates these photo submission guidelines or is otherwise offensive, lewd, derogatory, infringing, discriminatory or inappropriate. Neither LSU nor TAF will be obligated to provide the purchaser a refund if a submitted photo and/or cut-out is rejected by LSU due to a failure to conform to these guidelines.
- Can more than one person be in the photo? Only one person per Tiger Cutout. Photos with multiple people will not be accepted.
- Can I submit a photo of my pet? Yes! Pet photos are permitted if they comply with the photo submissions guidelines and criteria.
- How will I know if the photo I upload is accepted? You will be contacted if your photo does NOT meet submission guidelines. See our photo submissions guidelines for tips on submitting the best photo.
- Will I be able to see my cutout in the broadcast? It might be possible, but we cannot guarantee it.
- Where will my cutout be placed? Cutouts will be randomly placed in the lower-level seating bowl. There is no guarantee which area your cutout will be placed or what seat.
- If I buy one for each member of my family, will we be placed next to each other? There is no guarantee that your cutouts will be placed next to each other.
- Can I keep my cutout at the end of the season? Yes! You will be able to pick up your cutout at the conclusion of the season. Details about pick up will be communicated after the season. Cutouts will not be mailed or delivered.
- What if my cutout gets damaged? If a cutout gets damaged, we will do our best to have it replaced in a timely fashion. LSU Athletics reserves the right to decide what constitutes a damaged cutout. LSU Athletics cannot guarantee the condition of your cutout after exposure to weather, outdoor elements.
LSU TERMS & CONDITIONS
By purchasing the FAN CUT OUT (the “Product”), you hereby agree as follows:
The image you submit for the Product may be (but is not guaranteed to be) visible on television broadcasts of LSU Athletics home games and in film, photographs and recordings of such games, and in LSU Athletics promotional materials.
You may only submit your photo or a photo of an individual from whom you have obtained express permission to submit a photo subject to these Terms and Conditions. Pictures of celebrities, persons of notoriety, public figures or other third parties, in each case, that LSU or TAF believes may not be your picture or a picture of someone from whom you have obtained express permission may be rejected and neither LSU nor TAF will be obligated to refund the purchase price.
All photos submitted must comply with the LSU Photo Submission Guidelines.
In exchange for the possibility of appearing in television or other media distributions of one or more of the LSU Tigers’ home games and LSU Athletics promotional materials (collectively, “Productions”), you hereby agree, on behalf of yourself and your personal representatives, heirs, successors, assigns and next of kin, as follows:
You hereby assign to the Board of Supervisors of Louisiana State University & Agricultural & Mechanical College, Tiger Athletic Foundation, Outfront Media Sports, Inc., d/b/a LSU Sports Properties, the Southeastern Conference, each of its member institutions, the SEC Network, each of their respective parents, direct and indirect subsidiaries, affiliates, successors and assigns, and each of their respective shareholders, members, partners, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, sponsors, licensees and broadcast partners (collectively, the “Assignees”), all right, title and interest throughout the world in perpetuity in and to the images you provide to LSU and TAF for the Product (the “Images”), including, without limitation, all intellectual property, trademark and copyright rights.
You, on behalf of yourself and any other individual depicted in the Images, hereby grant Assignees the irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide and royalty-free right, but not the obligation, to use the name, image, likeness, voice, biographical information and any other information you submit with an Image of and about any individuals depicted in the Images (the “Personal Information”), and the Images, in the Product, the Productions and in connection with any other marketing and promotion of Assignees and their business operations, and in the exhibition, distribution, advertising, transmission, reproduction, sublicensing and/or other exploitation thereof, in whole or in part, by any means now known or hereafter devised. You acknowledge that the Images and Personal Information may appear in broadcasts and other distribution of LSU home games (including, without limitation, in clips, highlights, replays and other portions of the games distributed online, in social media and otherwise), and that neither you nor any other person depicted in an Image shall be entitled to any compensation or any right to approve the use of the Images or Personal Information. You hereby waive all rights of inspection or approval.
You hereby represent and warrant that (i) you are at least 18 years of age, (ii) you are the sole owner of the rights you are granting herein or have the express authorization of the rights holder, and (iii) you have the express permission of any person depicted in an Image to submit that Image and Personal Information to LSU and TAF and to grant the rights set forth herein.
You hereby release and discharge the Assignees, and agree to indemnify and hold the Assignees harmless from and against, any and all claims, demands, actions, obligations or liabilities arising out of or in connection with the use, display, editing, production, distribution, transmission, sublicensing or reproduction of the Images or Personal Information, including, without limitation, any claims for copyright infringement or invasion of privacy or publicity.
These Terms and Conditions are intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by law and if any portion of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be invalid, the remainder will continue in full legal force and effect. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Louisiana, without regard to conflicts of law principles. Any dispute, claim or cause of action in any way related to these Terms and Conditions or the Product shall be resolved by mandatory, confidential, final and binding arbitration in Baton Rouge, LA or, in the event that arbitration is not deemed to be required, in state or federal courts located in East Baton Rouge Parish, LA. By purchasing the Product you hereby agree that all disputes shall be arbitrated, on an individual basis and waive any right to litigate or arbitrate any claims as a class action, representative action, or class arbitration. If you do not consent to this clause, you may not purchase the Product. This clause is governed by the Federal Arbitration Act.